X5c Compact X-Ray Inspection System
Compact system designed for end of line Packaged Products
Designed with retail-packed convenience food in mind the X5c is the smallest X-Ray system available, with a machine length of 1000mm and offers first-class CCP protection in the smallest footprint possible.
Offering good detection levels on a wide range of contaminants including all metal, bone, glass, dense plastics, foil trays or even metalized film.
The Colour touchscreen control interface including multi-level password access and data logged events for traceability (Designed to comply with CFR21 Part 11 requirements)
Working to a Code of Practice (COP)? – All Loma Machines can be spec’d to the latest COP’s of your choice from M&S to Sainsbury’s. Learn more about the codes of practices and what it means for your business.
The X5c is the perfect solution for the inspection of the following product types:
- Ready meals in foil or plastic trays
- Processed and un-processed meats incl. sausages, joints, ham with/without bone, etc
- Cakes, sweets/candy and other snack foods such as crisps/chips, chocolate bars, biscuits
- Sushi, fish, tinned fish, seafood on foil boards
- Prepared fruit and vegetables
- Ready to eat convenience foods