BSP – Heatshrink film with “second skin” effect
- Optimized sealing when packaging on flow pack machines
- Shrinkage for “second skin” appearance
- Low temperature resistance for frozen food
- The high shrink characteristics of Bolfresh® BSP optimize the packaging of irregular shaped products and provide complete adherence to the food, thus creating a unique “second skin” effect.
- Bolfresh® BSP is compatible with frozen and fresh food products that do not need an antifog function, such as meat, fish, seafood, fruit and vegetables.
- Its outstanding strength and resistance at low temperatures make Bolfresh® BSP the ideal film for the packing of frozen foods, especially to avoid the so-called “freezer-burn”.
Bolfresh® BSP is available as singlewound film (BSP-S).
Optimized for flowpack
Bolfresh® BSP was especially designed for flowpack-type machines. Reinforced sealing and high shrink properties allow for maximum machine efficiencies.