The INSIGHT VF (Vertical Fall)
metal detection system sets new standards for good manufacturing practices including traceability, efficiency, product quality and compliance with existing as well as forthcoming regulatory requirements.
High throughput rates coupled with best-in-class sensitivity make the INSIGHT VF system ideal for the detection and rejection of metallic contaminates during the handling of free falling materials either at the beginning of a production line or at any suitable point in manufacturing. Ideal for processing cereals, cocoa, coffee, sugars, spices, dried fruit and vegetables, flour, milk powder products, rice, chemical granules and plastic pellets.
- DDS vector display delivers perfect product setups
- Best-in-class sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Minimum installation space required due to compact design
- Throughput up to 50 tons per hour
- Supplied complete with frame, throughput tube and choice of quick release reject devices
- OPTIX – a powerful reporting & diagnostic software that displays a detailed product profile for perfect set ups
- External USB port
- Available with wired or wireless Ethernet datalink port and SCADA capability
- Sealed to IP66 (NEMA 4X)
The INSIGHT C5 (Wafethin)
is specifically designed for installation requiring less than 200mm of space and to be located between multihead weighers and ba-gmakers where its stability to vibration delivers class leading performance and detection to all metal types.
Designed to set new standards for good manufacturing practice – in particular, traceability, efficiency and product quality, The C5 complies with existing and forthcoming regulatory requirements. Each unit is supplied with an external USB port to download data for secure storage and distribution in pdf or other formats. Wired or wireless Ethernet and SCADA capability are also available.